Track time like a Pro! Focus on the work that matters and avoid distractions. Track many projects and sub-projects, generate and export detailed, hierarchical reports to know exactly where your time goes.
• SIMPLE Eternity is a simple solution to the "what was I doing all day, week...?", "where is my pen and paper" and "all work, no fun makes me a dull boy" problems ;)
• FLEXIBLE It is used by many people, in many ways, from personal development, through project tracking, to billing.
• QUICK TO USE Just define your activities hierarchy and start timers as you go through your day. Adjust logs and review reports any time.
••• FEATURES •••
• Any number of activities in any hierarchy you like • Multiple timers • Tags • Pomodoro alerts for running timer • TouchLog - zoomable, all touch-based log editing and adjusting (Logs->top-left-icon) • ChartFlow - navigable pie charts for reports • Dropbox, Box, WiFi & email backup/restore • Activities color coding • Automatic seconds rounding (configurable on Settings, disabled by default) • Editable day-by-day logs • Daily, weekly, monthly and custom reports view with detailed statistics
All in your pocket!
Free version is limited to 7 activities and 3 tags. To track projects with unlimited activities and tags, you can upgrade to "Pro" version with one time In App Purchase or "Pro + Sync" auto-renewing subscription to also backup and sync your data to Eternity Cloud.
••• ETERNITY CLOUD - SAFE AND SYNCED ••• One device? Eternity Cloud will automatically backup your data, so you don't have to worry about it.
Multiple devices? Eternity is Universal which means it works great on your iPhone, iPod Touch and your iPad. Make most out of your devices by switching between them freely and Eternity Cloud will make sure they are all synced and backed up.
Eternity Cloud is available for $1.49 a month through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
••• WHAT DO USERS SAY? •••
“This app has shown me all of the time leaks in my life. It has also allowed me to see areas that I can increase productivity so that I can spend more time with my wife and family.” – Serialprenuer
“Love the total customization. Enough said. This app is whatever you want it to be.” – djnoronha
“Well worth the money. Fantastic, intuitively designed and flexible app is making me light years more productive. It’s changing my life!” – Bryn_D
“Eternity is simply the best time tracker there is. It's impact on my habits has been enormous. Eternity has given me $1000s in value and will continue to pay dividends.” - Phobbs
••• WHAT DO MEDIA SAY? •••
"Productivity extends beyond your work life, and Eternity Time Log recognizes that." - http://www.thesimpledollar.com/best-small-business-apps
"You can no longer say, I don’t know where the time goes." - http://www.fastcompany.com/3036631/the-future-of-work/12-tech-tools-productivity-experts-cant-live-without
"You can find where you wasted time and start to tweak it" - http://www.forbes.com/sites/kathryndill/2015/04/02/how-to-leave-work-at-5-p-m-and-still-get-everything-done-2/
- more alarm sounds - redesigned time adjusting - bugfixes
2.2.2 (Dec, 2012)-
- bugfixes: "Adjust prev. & next" to have effect only in case of overlaps
2.2.1 (Nov, 2012)-
- Spanish localization - auto-adjusting of previous and next entry times modified to always take effect - turn "Adjust prev. & next" OFF on time edit screen to avoid that - bugfixes
2.2 (Oct, 2012)-
2.1.1 (Feb, 2012)-
• bugfix: activity color picker on iPhone
2.1 (Jan, 2012)-
• Dropbox support for backup/restore and data export • logs export in Google Calendar CSV format • Polish localization - Eternity po polsku! • easy parent activity selection with tap-and-hold • easier reports navigation: tap for sub-report, tap-and-hold for related logs • bugfixes and stability improvements
2.0.4 (Oct, 2011)-
bugfix: adding new log entry with new activity not working in TouchLog bugfix: no exit from Backup view after backup/restore on iPhone with iOS 4.2
2.0.3 (Sep, 2011)-
bugfix: Tags add/search not working with hardware keyboard
2.0.2 (Sep, 2011)-
Memory management improvements
2.0.1 (Aug, 2011)-
2.0.1 • Fixes database upgrade issue in some rare cases.
What's new in 2.0: • Eternity is a Universal App now, redesigned to work on iPhone and iPad • backup improvements • ChartFlow improvements
2.0 (Aug, 2011)-
Please backup your data using local WiFi backup before upgrading. If you have any problems during the upgrade, please contact me at email@example.com and send me your data for debugging.
• Eternity is a Universal App now, designed to work on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. • improved ChartFlow navigation • backup/restore to/from email message • direct WiFi backup/restore from Eternity on one device to another
• swipe gesture not working properly on Reports • hours not displayed correctly in TouchLog mode for some regional settings • stability improvements
1.8 (Dec, 2010)-
• TouchLog - zoomable, all touch-based log editing and adjusting (Logs->top-left-icon, requires iOS 3.2 or higher) • active timer alert for Pomodoro-like productivity techniques (requires iOS 4.0 or higher) • activity adding during selection • date in every row of exported log (configurable on Export view) • tap on pie chart to switch between % and hh:mm reporting on labels • Retina display graphic updates • bugfixes
1.7.2 (Aug, 2010)-
• bugfixes, stability updates
1.7.1 (Aug, 2010)-
bugfix: time wheels not initialized correctly when adjusting times
1.7 (Aug, 2010)-
• log entry tagging • log entry continue with note & tags • report filters (Reports->top-right-icon->Filters) • WiFi backup and restore • bugfixes and stability improvements
App Store Reviews
LeapYear88, 5 stars:
I've been using Eternity for 4 months and it's incredible to see where my time has gone. Never have I once thought, "where has the time gone?" since I've started using the app.
Cloud Sync would be nice.
It would be great it there was some type of Eternity community that allows people to compare how they spend to others to get motivated via the app.
Also adding a Pomodoro feature would be wonderful.
I downloaded several time trackers for my iPad, a couple that cost and a couple that were without cost. Of those programs, this is the one I chose. Here are the reasons I chose this program:
1. I like that you can have multiple timers going; provides more detail about what you did with your time.
2. Very logical and well-laid out. Though, it took me a "few tries" working with the program before it clicked in my mind, and I grasped the program's logic. I kept at it, however, and that paid off.
3. A very attractive app, with wonderful looking reporting charts.
4. In the paid version, unlimited activity categories and subcategories.
I would highly recommend the paid version of this application. Thank you for this, Mr. K! Finally -- the developer himself responds quickly and helpfully to queries.