HuffPost is for the people — not the powerful. We are empathetic reporters and observers. We hold power accountable. We entertain without guilt. We share what people need to know to live their best lives. If something matters to our audience, it matters to us.
Use our app to:
• Stay informed with breaking news alerts and top stories curated by our team of editors. • Browse Pulitzer-prize winning articles and interactive content. • Enjoy all 14 international HuffPost editions in one app. • Bookmark stories for offline reading.
HuffPost fans can purchase an in-app subscription to get a premium experience and exclusive features.
Join HuffPost Plus by purchasing an auto-renewing subscription (monthly or yearly) to unlock and ad-free* experience in the app, access members-only newsletters, get a 10% discount in the HuffPost swag store and automatically get access to new features as we launch them throughout the year. Annual subscribers get an exclusive and members-only HuffPost T-shirt.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and the subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Have questions or feedback? Please send it to us at email@example.com.
*You may see a limited number of ads, e.g., some video pre-roll or ads on international articles.
- Stream videos from the app to Chromecast - Bug Fixes
5.1.1 (Apr, 2014)-
5.1.0 (Apr, 2014)-
5.0.10 (Mar, 2014)-
Fixed headline rendering for korean edition
5.0.9 (Feb, 2014)-
5.0.8 (Feb, 2014)-
5.0.7 (Jan, 2014)-
• Added our new edition in Brazil: Brasil Post • Various bug fixes
5.0.6 (Jan, 2014)-
5.0.5 (Dec, 2013)-
- See what stories from around the web that your friends are reading when you connect with Facebook - Squashed bugs and improved performance
5.0.4 (Nov, 2013)-
5.0.3 (Nov, 2013)-
5.0.2 (Oct, 2013)-
- Bug fixes - Brand new design for iOS 7 - Bookmarked articles are saved for offline reading - Adjust text size right from any article - Watch recent video clips from HuffPost Live - New German Edition
5.0.1 (Sep, 2013)-
5.0 (Sep, 2013)-
• Brand new design • Bookmarked articles are saved for offline reading • Adjust text size right from any article • Watch recent video clips from HuffPost Live
Extensive performance and stability enhancements Faster downloads for offline reading Resolved the issue with the app occasionally crashing after viewing slideshows or videos Open other HuffPost apps from the menu Recover your password if you've forgotten it Bug fixes
4.1.1 (May, 2013)-
- Bug fixes - Performance enhancements on older devices - Share slideshows - Pinch to zoom slideshow images on iPhone
4.1 (May, 2013)-
- Now available as a universal app for iPhone and iPad. - Automatically save your favorite sections for reading offline. - Sync your bookmarked articles between of your iOS devices through iCloud. - Adjust the color scheme of the screen for night mode reading. - Share your favorite articles, photos, videos and more with Facebook, Twitter and G+. - See more stories in compact mode on the section fronts. - Experience the full user interface and content in Japanese!
Support for 4" display
184.108.40.206 (Jul, 2012)-
- Fixed an annoying bug where saved articles were forgotten. - Custom vertical order is now retained - Fixed some crashes related to Ads - Fixed memory leaks - Performance enhancements - A few other various bug fixes
220.127.116.11 (Jun, 2012)-
- Fixed freezes/hangs
- Fixed a bug where the user would scroll back to the top of the article list
- Fixed a crash when sharing to Facebook
- Fixed feeds for non-us editions
2.9.0 (Jun, 2012)-
-Resolved problems with slideshows
-Resolved various app crashes
-Slideshows are now downloaded with the "download all" feature and available in offline mode
-Many bug fixes and optimization improvements
18.104.22.168 (Apr, 2012)-
This version addresses the issue with the videos playing automatically when you open an article. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
2.8.7 (Apr, 2012)-
This version includes the launch of the France edition. It also fixes the bug many users have reported where after viewing an article and hitting the back button it returns you to the top of the article list rather than remembering where you were in the list.
2.8.6 (Mar, 2012)-
We have added several new verticals in this release including Good News, Science, Money, Teen, Stylelist and Stylelist Home. We also made several UI improvements, fixed numerous bugs and improved the overall stability and performance of the app.
2.8.5 (Jan, 2012)-
- Implemented OAuth2.0 for Twitter
- Added new verticals: Small business, Kitchen Daily, Health and Fitness, Health News, Mindful Living, Detroit, Miami, TV, Canada Style, UK Culture, UK Celebrity
- Back end updates and bug fixes
2.8.4 (Nov, 2011)-
What’s new in version 2.8.4: - Optimized for iOS5 - New Huffington Post sections including: Gay Voices, Huff/Post50, Weddings and High School - Bug fixes
2.8.3 (Oct, 2011)-
* Fixes recent bugs reported by our users
2.8.2 (Sep, 2011)-
This is a bug fix release recommended for all users.
2.8.1 (Aug, 2011)-
* Fixed crash which occurs when upgrading from a previous version of the app * Fixed crash under iOS 3.x when viewing an article
2.8 (Aug, 2011)-
* International Editions - UK and Canada! * Updated UI and optimizations
2.7 (Jul, 2011)-
This update has: * Bug fixes * Big News Integration: Related Topics for each headline * New Sections Integrated: Healthy Living, Celebrity and Crime * Images updated for retina display
2.6 (May, 2011)-
This version has:
* Updated Slideshows - now view twitter slides
* Bug fixes - fixed memory leaks and a crashing bug
2.5 (Feb, 2011)-
* Auto hide nav bar - now with more screen space to read articles
* Login to huffpost with your facebook account to share comments
* Updated slideshow - view twitter and big shots slideshows
* Bug fixes.
2.4 (Dec, 2010)-
Fixes the following bugs:
* crash on iOS 3.x devices
* Facebook sharing under multi-tasking environment
2.3 (Dec, 2010)-
This update adds the following sections: * Health * Education * Divorce
2.2 (Oct, 2010)-
This version adds the following features: * Push Notifications - receive breaking news about the topics you are interested in * Download all sections (and images) for later viewing * Option to open last viewed article * Bug fixes - the app is more stable after these bug fixes
2.1 (Aug, 2010)-
Note: You can tap anywhere in the article page to bring back the navigation bar.
This app update has the following new features: * Gesture Support: flip through articles and sections * Improved Slideshows: slideshow captions no longer obscure the pictures * new Arts and Travel sections added * Tap status bar to scroll to top * Support for official Twitter app and Seesmic app * Tap anywhere in articles for a clutter-free reading * Compiled for iOS 4 * Bug fixes
2.0 (Apr, 2010)-
This release has:
* Search - now you can search HuffPost archive from your iphone app
* Food Section - our latest vertical
App Store Reviews
Oraccc, 5 stars:
A good useful app
Momoindy, 4 stars:
I'm loving this app
warpeddddkidx3, 5 stars:
I love this app, I have it on my iPhone & iPad. Great source for all types of news! Great for reading on the go too.
Thought the huff made a mistake at first when they completely changed the design. It was slow, buggy, and too flashy. After they fixed the speed and bugs its my favorite news app again after getting used to it.