*** This app requires a paid Squarespace account. Squarespace is not a free service. ***
DISCLAIMER: Users upgrading from a previous version of Squarespace for iPhone will need to re-add their accounts. If you have any local data that has not been synced, sync it before upgrading or it will be lost.
Squarespace for iPhone is your website in your pocket. Manage blog posts and comments, post photos, and check your stats, all in the palm of your hand.
• Post and manage your blog's content • Edit blog content in multiple modes including Text, Markdown, Textile, and Raw HTML • Post photos to your blog • Reply to & delete blog comments, email comment authors, mark comments as spam, • Batch comment management • Approve new comments • Receive a push notification for new comments & comments awaiting moderation • See a live preview of your site and blog posts • Manage multiple Squarespace blogs • View robust site stats on the go
Any problems, please open a support ticket through your account interface: Website Management > Support Tickets
• Fix for statistics not showing content for v6 customers. • Fix for "error at server" when trying to publish. • Fix for crash when prompted for password. • Fix for white line appearing on photos taken on iPhone 4. • Fix for crash when verifying account. • Fix for crash after editing post created via website. • Notify user that a blog is required to use the app, if site has no blog. • Improved crash reporting. • App will now optionally include account name and email address plus device information in support requests.
1.4.6 (Mar, 2013)-
- Fixes complex post editing bug - Fixes pull-to-refresh in landscape mode - Fixes stats display in landscape mode
1.4.5 (Feb, 2013)-
- Fix comment moderation for V6 accounts
- Update stats page
- Fix bug when pressing cancel before adding an account
- Fix landscape mode inconsistency
- Adds links to support and knowledge base in settings info
- Other minor bug fixes
1.4.4 (Feb, 2013)-
- Update iOS support to v6.1
- Internal API update
1.4.3 (Jan, 2013)-
- Fix statistics display bug
- Minor bug fixes
1.4.2 (Dec, 2012)-
- Updated for iOS6 support - Misc bug fixes
1.3 (Jul, 2012)-
Thank you for your continued support.
We've fixed several bugs and added support for Squarespace 6 accounts.
To learn more about the new Squarespace 6, visit http://new.squarespace.com.
The Squarespace Team
Need help? Please contact email@example.com.
1.2 (Sep, 2011)-
- Adds new Markup Editor. Individual posts can now set editing modes (Text, HTML, Textile, and Markdown) while editing.
- Add sounds & clicks to app, with ability to turn off in accounts page.
- Updated user-interface including various images & icons.
- This release also fixes lots of bugs, crashes, and stability issues.
1.1.3 (Nov, 2010)-
- Fixes bug causing crashes on iPad iOS 3.2 - Misc. minor bug fixes
1.1.2 (Nov, 2010)-
** iPad iOS 3.2 Users: Please DO NOT upgrade to this version. We are aware of a bug preventing loading, and it is now fixed in our next version v1.1.3 coming asap. iPad iOS 4.2 users should not experience any problems and are ok to upgrade. **
Post page: - Includes new option to hide keyboard, allowing large view of post text. - With keyboard hidden, ability to navigate to previous or next posts. - All new posts are auto-saved locally as drafts.
Manage page: - Added 'Pull-to-Refresh' to allow quick refreshing of posts & comments. - Added 'Pull-to-Load-More' to allow quick loading of additional posts & comments.
Preview page: - Added 'Pull-to-Refresh'.
Statistics page: - New back-end server API allowing speedy Stats updates. - Added 'Pull-to-Refresh'.
Account page; - Added 'Pull-to-Refresh' to all Account Journal list.
In general: - Updated various graphics and icons throughout.
Bugs: - Fixed timezone issue causing various posts to be published as drafts. - Fixed text-editing modes. - Fixed post formatting issues. - And tons more minor bug fixes throughout.
1.1.1 (Aug, 2010)-
- updated app home icon and Retina Display images
1.1 (Aug, 2010)-
• Full support for iOS 4's background tasks
• iPhone 4 Retina Display support
• Editing Modes Full control over your editing modes including Text, HTML, Markdown, and Textile. Mode selection stays synced to your post once it's been pushed from the app.
• Comment Moderation Moderate existing comments, reply to comments, approve comments, mark comments as spam, and email comment authors directly from the app.
• Push Notifications New comments and/or comments awaiting moderation will now send a push notification to your device.
• Bug Fixes Photo uploads are back in working order and ready to go. Not to mention, we've optimized the crap out of it, so you should notice a significant speed boost.
1.0.7 (Jan, 2010)-
- Image rotation fixed
- Stats labels for 'Uniques' and 'Robots' correctly shown
- Landscape view for editing posts
- Fixed crashes caused by password errors
- Sign in easily as admin or editor
- App speed improvements
- Other misc. bug fixes
1.0.6 (Dec, 2009)-
- Entire app can be viewed now in landscape or portrait
- Sign in easily as admin or editor
- Save default image sizes
- Now easier to save as draft on website, publish, or save local to iPhone
- Enhanced performance
- Bug fixes
1.0.4 (Nov, 2009)-
Brand new look.
1.0.3 (Sep, 2009)-
Misc. bug fixes
1.0.1 (Jul, 2009)-
- Bug fixes
App Store Reviews
Jays108, 5 stars:
The update is sweet. No problems at all.
Khalif from apprenticeships, 5 stars:
Overall it was a great app but I don't understand why it takes up so much space. You guys should also add a create a website function or create an account so that noobs can get started on the go. Also you need more advertisement not in three app but around the world. 5 stars