The only DJ mixer with "Phrase based synch and seek"
Interactive tutorial for beginners to make it easier for them their first steps as a DJ!
Become a real DJ with deej. The fully featured turn table for iPhone and iPad. Now with Loops & Effects and the ability to share your music sessions to Mixcloud, Soundcloud & Dropbox!
Designed for both begginers & advanced disc jockeys, deej will allow you to become a professional DJ. You can get nearly as many features as you have in a professional mixing table but you can save a lot of money!! And above all, deej will allow you to record your mixes and share them directly on Mixcloud, Soundcloud and Dropbox. Become a social DJ by sharing all your content generated with deej. Let people listen to your mixes and keep improving your technique with the most reliable mixing table for iOS. Now you can live the whole DJ experience with the brand new loops & effects added to this new version of deej. If you need a professional mixing table, then deej is your app!
What our deejs say:
◆◆◆◆◆ It changed my life by K rabit I have always wanted to be a dj when I grew up.I listen to skrillex and all of those people who do dubstep. I have thought about doing that for my whole life. This app made it happen. I am being invited to party's, people hang around me, it.....just....wow.......it's the best app
◆◆◆◆◆ Simple and effective by Amol Dani Very easy to use. Great value for money. Highly recommended.
◆◆◆◆◆ Deej App by Jazheljon Just started getting into Dj stuff, this app is awesome.
√ Loops & effects: echo, flanger, phaser, filter √ Universal app for iPhone and iPad √ Support for iPhone 5 and iPad retina displays √ Loops in slip mode √ Beat grid redefinition √ Phrase based synch and seek √ Synch toggle interaction √ Bit crush effect √ Waveform control √ Save CUE points √ Interactive tutorial for beginners √ All-on-screen interface √ Record your sessions √ Upload your recordings to SoundCloud ®, MixCloud ® and Dropbox ® √ 2 simultaneous tracks √ Pitch (+/-20%) √ BPM calculation √ Autosync √ Single CUE point √ Visible CUE point position √ 3 band equalizer √ Main crossfader √ Scratch/seek spinner √ Playlist support √ Copy & Paste audio
NOTE: If you want to play your songs in iCloud with deej, please download them. To do so, press the iCloud download button next to the track in the Music (iPod) app. If you wish, you can also download entire playlists.
Visit our website for more information: http://deej.inqbarna.com
Missing a feature? We're already preparing a new version, let us know at email@example.com
We are now working on smarter sync and some other functionalities. Stay tuned for the coming releases.
deej Facebook Fan Page http://facebook.com/deejfans Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deejapp
We have been working hard these last weeks to bring you some great improvements on your mixer. Here you have the menu: - add Mixcloud tags when sharing your mixes and export them as AAC without converting them to MP3 - new file browser: BPMs are shown on the browser to easily identify songs - beat grid redefinition: set the BPMs correctly (double/half or manually) - buy music on iTunes through the app - Akiyama TTWO controller mapped & other mappings available
4.2 (Dec, 2013)-
We are anticipating Christmas with new features and effects that you can enjoy for free just by upgrading to this version of deej!
This is what deej 4.2 offers you:
? Loops in slip mode: when you engage slip mode it will maintain the realtime play position of the audio while you apply the loops ? Bit crush effect: are you a fan of 8 bit music? Try this effect and surprise the crowd with it! ? Phrase based synch and seek: amazing feature that allows the user to seek around the song and the music engine will engage in the perfect beat. You'll get crazy with this brand new feature! ? Inter app audio ? Synch toggle interaction: now enabled synch is kept even after pause/play or seek actions ? Support for dj2go controller with ipad camera connector ? Scratch sound improved
Hey, we know we have been bugging you a little problem that made you restore the purchase of loops & effects every time you restarted deej. Sorry for that, it has now been fixed, together with some other minor bug fixes and some typos.
4.0 (Aug, 2013)-
? Loops & Effects: echo, flanger, phaser ? Dropbox integration that allows you to export your mixes directly to your Dropbox account ? Minor bugs fixed
? Mainly Bugfixing ? Fixed issue in iOS 4.3 ? Fixed problems with BPM calculation ? Enhancements for fader noise
3.1 (Jan, 2013)-
We have fixed the problem that caused the app to lose the sound after using other music apps. Sorry for the inconvenience!!!
? Bugfixing: audio system recovery after iPod usage ? Bugfixing: corrected synchronization ? Better iTunes Match/DRM detection ? Removed audio glitch when scratching/seeking with the jog wheel
There is an issue with iOS version 4.3 that we are currently solving. An update will be posted soon.
3.0 (Dec, 2012)-
? Support for iPhone 5 and iPad retina displays ? Waveform control ? Save CUE points ? Save waveform information ? Visible CUE point position ? Load recoding into track ? Double tap reset controls ? Reset controls on load ? Gain affects precue ? Equalizers centered by default ? Headphone connection detection & warning ? General gain increased (now gains may saturate) ? Copy & Paste audio ? Bug fixing
- New file browser, solves some performance errors of old browser. - Solved playback speed errors for mono tracks and previously unsupported sample rates. - iOS 6 minor bugs. - Minor usability changes: CUE+PLAY playback, remote control for recordings playback... - Chinese language added. - Tumblr share momentarily disabled, we are working on the new APIs.
2.2 (Sep, 2012)-
? Record your sessions ? Upload your recordings to SoundCloud (R)
2.1 (May, 2012)-
* Support for iDJ2Go hardware * Improved performance * Bug fixing
2.0 (Feb, 2012)-
· Graphic restyle · Solved sound issues on iOS 5.0 · BPM calculation and Autosync · Interruptions (calls, iPod music) improved · Deprecated Music Case music import method
? Fixed bug that was preventing the application to load library songs when no playlists were found.
1.7 (Apr, 2011)-
? Playlist support added ? Translations problem solved ? Track list problem solved
1.6 (Mar, 2011)-
· Solved not working on iOS 4.3 · Support for iPod 2G · Library selection by artist, album and song title · Feature tuning
1.5 (Jan, 2011)-
- iPod Library iOS >= 4.1 - Sound Engine enhanced - Lower latency - Fixed but that caused 2nd song loading to crash - Fixed iPhone 3G memory problem
1.4 (Dec, 2010)-
- Solved version 1.3 not running in iOS<4.1
1.3 (Dec, 2010)-
- ACCESS TO iPod LIBRARY iOS > 4.1 CURRENTLY NOT WORKING FOR IOS < 4.1. SORRY, WE'RE WORKING TO FIX IT. PLEASE WAIT FOR NEXT VERSION IF YOU'RE ON IOS<4.1 - Lower latency, sound engine refactored - Adjustable pitch ranges - Minor bug fixes - Facebook, Twitter and other social capabilities.
1.2 (Oct, 2010)-
* Accurate CUE position set. Cue position can be refined with the jog wheel. * CD and VINYL jog modes. * Autorotation or personalized rotation of the interface. * ‘Splitter connected’ setting. * Accurate scratch sound. * Gain control. (Replaces old balance control). * Stronger equalization. * Search through the track list. * Virtual DJ’s headphone volume in settings. * Control opposite deck during track selection (iPad)
1.1 (Jul, 2010)-
Help and interactive tutorial
App Store Reviews
Dj Toby (angel Alvarez), 5 stars:
This is a good app,but the only thing it needs is sound effects and key lock and it needs some where to look at to beat match the songs it's to hard to beat match if you can't see it where the beats are at. And it needs a better scratch sounds like serato live, serato itch, serato Dj intro.