Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video. * Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed. * Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear. * Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct. * Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed. * Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab. * Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
- Introducing Photos of You! Add people to your photos & share who's with you
- Send us feedback about bugs & errors using the new "Report a Problem" feature
- Privacy settings can now be found on your Profile screen under Edit Your Profile.
3.4.2 (Feb, 2013)-
Bug fixes and other improvements
3.4.1 (Dec, 2012)-
New in this version: - Fixed inaccurate display of privacy toggle switch - Fixed bug that affected photo sharing for certain locales.
New in version 3.4.0: - Instagram is now available in 25 languages! - New filter: Mayfair - Share photos from any album - Facebook iOS 6 integration - Fixed 3rd party photo import bug - Improved performance and bug fixes
3.4.0 (Dec, 2012)-
- Instagram is now available in 25 languages! - New filter: Mayfair - Share photos from any album - Facebook iOS 6 integration - Improved performance and bug fixes
3.2.0 (Dec, 2012)-
App Store release notes:
A new filter! Willow Take photos faster with Instagram’s all-new camera Improved quality of tilt-shift Scroll infinitely on user profiles and other grid views
Other improvements: We added a Foursquare button on location pages that opens the Foursquare app (or Foursquare mobile website) with details about the venue Filtered photos are now saved to a separate album called "Instagram" in the camera roll New welcome screen design
3.1.2 (Oct, 2012)-
Improved performance and bug fixes.
3.1.1 (Oct, 2012)-
Bug fixes and other improvements.
3.1.0 (Sep, 2012)-
- iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatible - Improved password recovery - Redesigned registration flow - Bug fixes and other improvements
3.0.1 (Sep, 2012)-
Bug fixes & improvements, including fixes for comment spacing
3.0.0 (Aug, 2012)-
- View your photos on a map (visit your profile and tap Photo Map to select which of your photos will be viewable on the map) - Redesigned profile screen - Redesigned upload screen - Design improvements throughout - Infinite scrolling on photo feeds - Flag inappropriate comments - Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Revamped profile tab - Search for users and tags in the Explore tab - Improvements to commenting - User search autocompletes based on people you follow - Visual improvements - Speed optimizations - Optionally share likes to Facebook (enable in your Profile > Sharing Settings > Facebook)
2.4.0 (Apr, 2012)-
- Speed improvements throughout - Minor UI tweaks - Bug fixes - Improved accessibility support
2.2.1 (Mar, 2012)-
Fixes for Email sharing
Faster app startup
Other bug fixes
2.2 (Mar, 2012)-
- Taking photos is now faster - Minor bug fixes
2.1 (Feb, 2012)-
New: - Lux: a new way to enhance your photos - Simplified and improved design - New filter: Sierra
Improved: - Change your profile photo from your profile page - Tap on push notifications to go straight to the photo
App Store Reviews
BiminiReviews, 5 stars:
This is one of my favorite apps. Defiantly suggest it