TeamLog is a small, simple to use, app that helps you to keep a game log of your team(s). Within a game you can keep track of the events by your team members. It is an ideal app for you as coach, however you can also use it as a spectator. The app provides a handy timer to log the game events with a timestamp. It can be used for all kinds of sports like soccer and hockey.
"Team Log provides a very simple way of tracking scores and events for soccer matches.... All of this is done using a very user friendly interface featuring exceptionally ‘easy to follow’ on screen instructions." -iSoccer Apps review
To set a score simply swipe your finger up, on the half of the screen from the scoring team or click the event button. If it is your team that scores you can select the responsible team member. So you keep track of events, involved teammembers and time. Afterwards you can e-mail the events to work it out, for example, in a game report.
The following events are supported: - Goals (simply swipe up to set a score) - Goals against (Manual or automatic) - Fouls optional with booking (Yellow or Red card) - Substitution - Custom events (create your own events!)
Other features: - Multiple teams - Shake device to invoke event registration - Plan games ahead - Resume games - Share game events on Twitter and Facebook (Twitter requires iOS5, Facebook requires iOS6) (Swipe right for Twitter and left for Facebook on the last event cell) - Player- and Teamstats - E-mail/share stats
- Minor bugfixes - Visual Enhancements - iOS 7.1 compatibility
1.8 (Nov, 2013)-
- Fully support for iOS7! - Totally new design interface for iOS 7 with: - New Action bar for direct starting event processing - Start new game, or resume game enhanced - Simplified UI giving more room for game events - Load game events when resuming a existing game - Bugfix where an out played game score was wrong presented in Twitter/Facebook message
1.7.1 (May, 2013)-
Fix for bug where iOS 4.3 and iOS 5 users where not able to use custom events.
1.7 (Apr, 2013)-
- Share template for Twitter and Facebook - Auto share option (Manual, Auto Twitter, Auto Facebook, Not) - Sharing on Twitter and Facebook by swiping the last event cell Swipe right to tweet, swipe left to share on Facebook. If share option Auto Twitter or Auto Facebook is set it will auto popup the message screen for you after each event.
- Last event panel now shows last three events to use the space more efficient on iPhone 5 - The Timer required setting is dropped. If the timer is not started yet it will now start automatically on the first event. - The event description can now be reused for selection. - Share game with events on Facebook - Share statistics on Facebook - Several visual enhancements and bugfixes
Twitter integration available on iOS 5 and higher. Facebook integration available on iOS 6 and higher.
1.6 (Oct, 2012)-
- Support for iPhone 5 and iOS 6 - Change events during game or after - Change timer settings during game - Place events on Facebook (Only available on iOS 6 and higher)
1.5 (Sep, 2012)-
- Stats bugs solved - Minor enhancements - German localization - New icon
1.4 (Jul, 2012)-
For the new season! - Team stats - Player stats - E-mail stats - Minor bugfixes
1.3 (May, 2012)-
- Support for more teams Now you can track/log more than one team or track a team by e.g. season. - Minor bug fixes
1.2 (Apr, 2012)-
New: - Foul event optional with booking (Yellow or Red card) - Substitution event - Custom event registration allows you to create your own events! - Shake device to invoke event registration - Plan games ahead - Resume games - Tweet game events (Only available on iOS 5 and higher) - Dutch localization
Enhanced: - Event buttons for score (Addition to the swipe functionality) - Game registration can now be cancelled. - Event registration can now be cancelled. - E-mail game report
1.1 (Jan, 2012)-
Several bug fixes and enhancements:
- Timer keeps functioning even if iPhone is sleeping or locked.
- Fixed crash which occurred when no team members where entered during registering game event.
- Fixed sound bug
- iOS 5 compatibility
App Store Reviews
Berlynboy, 4 stars:
So an sich eigentlich super App., die alles wichtige fest hlt. Leider gibt es keine Option einzelne Spiele oder alle Spiele zu lschen, damit die Statistik stimmt... Oder lschen, weil eine neue Saison beginnt!!!
En ook deze versie is nog weer beter dan de vorige, die al fantastisch was!
Handige toevoegingen, zonder de interface/het gebruik ingewikkelder te maken.
DE app voor een coach!
Gebruikte de vorige versie ook al als coach van een F team om gespeelde tijd, doelsaldo per wedstrijd en per speler bij te houden.
Ook leuk/handig voor wedstrijdverslagen.
Ter voorkoming van verwarring:
Ik ben NIET Roland Beenhakker, de programmeur, maar Roland Brandt, een echte gebruiker ;-)