-User interface complete redesigned-New test dashboard-New Schoolboard for natural input calculations.-Possibility to create image of school-board to camera roll-iOS 5 compatibility
Added two extra exciting modes resulting in three modes now:
1. Answer mode (Classic, 3 + 3 = ?)
2. Parameter mode (? + 3 = 6, 3 + ? = 6)
3. Operator mode (3 ? 3 = 6)
All modes can be mixed randomly at your convenience. So test one mode in particular or mixed all three of them.
Lowered the lowest level from 10 to 4 making the app even more appropriate for children of 5 years old. Level 4 means calculations with numbers upto 3, for example 3+3
- Fixed a bug when clicking the '=' button and no answer was given lead to answer 0
- Fixed a bug in the retry mode.
Great introduction to addition. I bought full version as my son enjoyed this & wanted to practice subtraction, multiplication & division. Nice neat app.