A fun photo collage editor with free stickers, grids, fonts & cards for your autumn and Halloween stories! Download the best free photo editing app for making collages, stories, wallpapers and cards! Choose from hundreds of photo grids, exclusive stickers, and festive background patterns. Then use our intuitive tools to clip, draw, and decorate your collages!
Join the over 200 million people who have already downloaded PicCollage and see why it is the #1 collage maker around the world!
"Whether you're 6 or 106, you'll find the free Pic Collage app an excellent way to dress up your photo collection and share your handiwork." -USA Today
It could be the fastest way you'll ever find to organize a batch of photos ... and can turn your image into a real postcard." - LA Times
Awesome Features - Grids: Instant layouts to quickly arrange photos from your gallery or Facebook. - Stickers & Backgrounds: Thousands of exclusive stickers and backgrounds from collaborations with our favorite artists and illustrators. - Cards: Templates to quickly create unique messages for any holiday. - Freestyle Mode: Lets you create collages that are 100% you. - Cut-Out: Snip your photos by tracing shapes with your finger. - Doodle: Draw on your collage to write messages, add emphasis, or illustrate something new. - Sharing: After creating you can easily tap through to share your collage on your social accounts. - Gifting: Print your photos on a custom phone case or turn them into a real holiday greeting card!
Recent Updates - New sticker and background packs to celebrate Fall- Halloween, coffee and pumkins abound! - Language Search: Search for stickers and backgrounds in English, Japanese and Spanish. - Improved Editing Features: Grid suggestions, single photo collages, adjusting scraps and navigating in and out of collage editing have all been improved for a smooth experience while creating. - Video and animated collages. - Algorithm generated background removal for your photos within the cutout feature! - Optimized user interface to support the iPhone X screen size and iOS 12.
Easy and Fast Create a photo collage in seconds with our photo grid feature. Get inspired with a wide variety of grid layouts and pre-designed cards OR use the freestyle mode to create a photo collage in your own unique style. PicCollage’s app interface is fun and friendly to give you the most options for how you want to create, without getting overwhelming. Collaging should be relaxing and fun!
Unleash Your Creativity PicCollage brings templates and customization together to give you everything you need to get inspired. Create quick and easy collages to share during a party, or take your time and make a truly freestyle to flex your skills! PicCollage gives you everything you need to tell your story!
PicCollage Premium The PicCollage Premium is a subscription that provides access to enhanced features and ads and watermark removal.
Payments and Renewal: - The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. - The subscription auto-renews at the end of each period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period per the plan you selected. - You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Apple Account Settings after purchase. - No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active period.
We’re so happy you chose us as your favorite photo collage and photo editor app and excited to see what you make!
PicCollage(TM) and “Pic Collage” are trademarks of Cardinal Blue Software. For more detailed terms of service: http://cardinalblue.com/tos For more detailed terms of privacy: https://cardinalblue.com/privacy
- SCREAM-worthy: Add Youtube videos to your collages!!!
- New, free summer stickers!
- Unread notifications so you know what just happened :)
- Bug are out of this version!
4.11.20 (May, 2014)-
New features in 4.11: - SCREAM-worthy: Add Youtube videos to your collages!!! - New, free summer stickers! - unread notifications so you know what just happened :)
4.10.18 (Apr, 2014)-
- Activity feed - Recently used stickers - Template shortcut - New flow: after sharing/saving collages, explore more collages! - New menu on collage show with new option: "In response to..."
4.9.25 (Apr, 2014)-
- iOS7 redesign for in-app icons and buttons - enter PicCollage contests on the Explore page! - share your collages to other apps - free Easter stickers!
4.8.7 (Mar, 2014)-
- Added FAQ Help Page
- Added a tutorial overlay in collage editor
- Removed intro sign-up page
- Fixed Twitter SSO bug
4.7.10 (Mar, 2014)-
- Finally! Search for collages using keywords in the Explore page. - Two new and free sticker packs - Fixed "Photos from Instagram" bug - Overall app performance improvements
4.6.20 (Feb, 2014)-
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
4.5.18 (Jan, 2014)-
- New free Valentines Day backgrounds and stickers! - You can now view all your Likers!! - On your Profile page, Responses are now displayed in a separate tab from Posts. - New design for collage feeds and views.
- amazing new holiday templates to help you create beautiful collages! - free holiday sticker packs - respond to collages you love! - bug fixes and improvements
Recent updates: - New app design with fresh colors and new icons! - Choose your own username and profile pic on PicCollage! - Follow others to discover more collages - View all the collages you created and liked on your profile page - Find friends by name or username
*"School Settings" in main device settings: - Disable "Photos from Web" - Disable all social features such as the Explore and Profile tabs
4.2.11 (Dec, 2013)-
What's New in v4.2: *new free holiday sticker packs!! *new holiday backgrounds! *new Following Feed design *bug fixes and improvements
Recent updates: *Brand new app design with fresh colors and new icons! *You can now choose your own username and profile pic on PicCollage! *Follow others to discover more collages *View all the collages you created and liked on your profile page *"School Settings" in main device settings: -Disable "Photos from Web" -Disable all social features such as the Explore and Profile tabs
4.1.5 (Nov, 2013)-
- Search for users by username! - minor bug fixes and improvements
School Settings: - disable all social features - disable "Photos from Web" feature
4.0.15 (Nov, 2013)-
PicCollage just had a major makeover. The latest and greatest updates are in this version. MUST. GET. IT. NOW: * Brand new design with fresh colors, new icons and themes! * You can now choose your own username and profile pic on PicCollage! * Follow others to discover more collages * View all the collages you created and liked on your NEW profile page
Important: SCHOOL SETTINGS (Under device Settings => PicCollage) * Disable "Photos from Web" * Disable all social features such as the Explore and Profile tabs ... perfect for classrooms!
- New PicCollage icon for iOS7
- 48 Halloween stickers. SCREEEAAMMM!! :-O
3.16.3 (Oct, 2013)-
- new Graffiti sticker pack! (discounted for limited time) - updated Facebook SDK - minor UI update
3.15.7 (Sep, 2013)-
- Updated the app for iOS 7 compatibility - Updated various SDKs for iOS 7 support (such as - -UserVoice, Flurry, Facebook, Sincerely)
3.14 (Sep, 2013)-
New in this version: - Bug fix (all sticker packs can now be downloaded again!) - your fave Hipster Chic stickers are back!!! - two new free sticker packs you'll love <3
Recent updates: - Brand new fun fonts! - Now share your collages to Path - Facebook Native Share - MAJOR BUG FIX for people on iOS5.0. PLEASE UPDATE! - New backgrounds - New photo filters
3.13 (Aug, 2013)-
New in this version: - Brand new fun fonts! - Now share your collages to Path - Facebook Native Share
Recent updates: - MAJOR BUG FIX for people on iOS5.0. PLEASE UPDATE! - FREE stickers: "Rage Comics", "I Love Dad" and Cats - New backgrounds - New photo filters
3.10 (Jun, 2013)-
New in this version: - BUG FIX: pull photos from all Facebook albums again! - two new sticker packs: "I Love Dad" and Cats! *meow* - moved "Report collage" button to "Others"
Recent updates: - MAJOR BUG FIX for people on iOS5.0. PLEASE UPDATE! - New FREE Rage Comics stickers! - Many new backgrounds - New photo filters - New user tutorial
3.9 (Jun, 2013)-
New in this version: - MAJOR BUG FIX for people on iOS5.0. PLEASE UPDATE! - New FREE Rage Comics stickers! - Many new backgrounds - New photo filters - New user tutorial
Recent updates: - new free stickers! - swap photos between frame slots - fun collages to REMIX (under "Explore" tab) - performance improvements
3.8 (May, 2013)-
Updates in this version: * FREE "I Love Mom" Stickers! * new sticker store menu * swap photos between frame slots * bug fixes
Recent updates: * free "Emo Me" stickers! * Animal Friends sticker pack * fun collages to REMIX (under "Explore" tab) * performance improvements
3.7 (Apr, 2013)-
Mother's Day is around the corner! *hint hint* * free "Emo Me" stickers!! :D * new Animal Friends stickers * new and fun collages to REMIX (under "Explore" tab) * fixed "Photos from Instagram" bug * added ability to flag inappropriate content
[ Previous Pic Collage Updates ] * improved "Add Text" menu * improved "Edit border" menu * performance improvements
3.5 (Mar, 2013)-
? Pic Collage Updates in 3.5? ? new FREE stickers! ? new and fun collages to REMIX (under "Explore" tab) ? improved border-menu interface ? fixed text box bug ? performance improvements
? Pic Collage Updates in 3.4? ? Select "REMIX" in the Explore tab to download awesome template collages and edit them! ? A new improved "Add Text" menu!
3.4 (Feb, 2013)-
? Pic Collage Updates in 3.4? ? Select "REMIX" in the Explore tab to download awesome template collages and edit them! ? A new improved "Add Text" menu! ? Valentine's Day stickers ? Lunar New Year stickers
? Recent Features ? ? New collage backgrounds ? Sharper display of collages on the iPhone5 and the new iPad ? Let PicCollage arrange photos automatically into a multi-photo frame
3.3 (Jan, 2013)-
? Pic Collage 3.3 Updates ? ? Valentine's Day stickers!!
? Pic Collage New Features ? ? brand new collage backgrounds! ? sharper display of collages on the iPhone5 and the new iPad ? let PicCollage arrange photos automatically into a frame ? import any photos from Instagram and make a collage!
3.2 (Jan, 2013)-
? Pic Collage 3.2 Updates ? ? brand new collage backgrounds! ? sharper display of collages on the iPhone5 and the new iPad ? improvements to speed up app performance
? Pic Collage New Features ? ? let PicCollage arrange photos automatically into a frame ? import any photos from Instagram and make a collage!
3.1 (Dec, 2012)-
? PicCollage Updates ? ? Three FREE sticker packs for the holidays! ? Instantly arrange your photos into frames ? Copy and paste photos
PicCollage 3.1 Details ? more intuitive touch gestures for moving photos across frames ? "flip" stickers ? new Help Page ? fixed a bug for iOS4
3.0 (Dec, 2012)-
- Major update: New Frame feature!! You can now quickly arrange photos automatically into fixed-frame arrangements. Just tap the "Change Frame" option on lower-left of the edit page. - You can now copy and paste photos into collages - Add photos from Instagram (including searching usernames and hashtags) - New sticker packs for the holidays - New selector for the backgrounds, including new background image options.
- Ho ho ho! Santa's heard that you've been nice and is giving you a FREE holiday sticker pack!! - ... and new holiday backgrounds :) - Improved Share and Save performance - Improved collage wall performance
2.24 (Nov, 2012)-
- Ho ho ho! Our Christmas sticker pack is here! :D - and finally... iPhone5 support!!! (sorry it took us so long)
2.23 (Nov, 2012)-
- Finally, share your collages to Tumblr!! - Invite friends to join PicCollage - Bug fix for iOS4 devices
2.22 (Oct, 2012)-
Happy Halloween!!! - FREE Halloween sticker pack! :) - improved Share menu - improved Featured collage wall
2.21 (Oct, 2012)-
PicCollage, the canvas for your life, now supports iOS 6! In addition, this version gives you: - a new Profile Page where you can see your collages - an updated Account Page for you to manage settings - "pull to refresh" for Featured collages - "Share to Facebook" for Featured collages
Get this app now and check out all the awesome collages!
2.20 (Sep, 2012)-
* Finally - Share to Instagram!! * NEW "Bling me back to school" sticker pack! * new Sticker Shop design * new browsing interface with "Explore", "My Collages", and "Account" tabs * "restore previously purchased stickers" located at bottom of "Account" page
2.19 (Aug, 2012)-
- Added explanation for how to select multiple photos at once from the Camera Roll (requires location permission). - New sticker pack: Accessories!!! - Allow single-sign on for Twitter for iOS5 users. - New collage "thumbnail" display on the Share menu. - Fixed bug for iOS4 users who had issues saving/sharing collages. - Put in a link on the "Add Sticker" page to download previously purchased stickers. - Complete app translations (including Help Page) into German, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, Portugese, Italian and Korean.
2.17 (Jul, 2012)-
- new free stickers! - new "Me" tab to see the collages that you've shared to Facebook/Twitter, and see how many friends have "loved" your collages. - new "trash can" icon allows you to drag a photo to the trash can to delete it - customizable background color for text - customer support at the bottom of the help page - fixed crash when saving to photo library
2.16 (Jun, 2012)-
- new/polished PicCollage icon - new Share menu - we fixed the bug that crashes (for some people) when saving collages to Camera Roll. sorry about that!
2.15 (Jun, 2012)-
- View Friends' collages - Tag your friends in collages
Tip: to select multiple photos from your Camera Roll, you must grant us Location permission.
2.14 (May, 2012)-
- New Sticker Packs! - New Help Page with tutorial video. (Tap on "?" icon to see the Help Page.)
2.12 (Apr, 2012)-
What's new in Version v2.12 - new backgrounds! - improved performance - ability to "Love" featured collages (tap on corner fold to see featured collages)
PRO TIPS: 1) To select multiple photos from the Camera Roll, go to your device Settings and set Location Services "ON" for Pic Collage. 2) Double-tap on any photo to edit it.
App Store Reviews
jcat's iTunes, 5 stars:
You can add multiple pics, rotate them, change the borders & background, add stamps & text-LOVE!