OrasisHD is a 1-shot HDR app. It takes a SINGLE image and automatically transforms it to a well-exposed, natural-looking photo, simulating the way your eyes perceived the scenery at the moment the photo was taken.
Based on a decade of academic research, OrasisHD uses a proprietary image processing algorithm: dark and bright image regions are enhanced, revealing information that was not visible previously. More importantly though, well-exposed areas are not affected! To the best of our knowledge this is a unique feature not offered by any other app in the industry.
If you are not sure that OrasisHD is good for you, please try our FREE version (Orasis), before purchasing OrasisHD. Our customer base consists of satisfied users, and we do not intend to change this any time soon :)
Orasis 2.2 is finally here, and is ready for iPhone 5! Go on and try it while it is free for just a week!
New features include:
- Interface for the 4-inch screen of iPhone 5. - New mood presets. - New white balance presets (incandescent & underwater): Now you can correct the colors of your yellowish or underwater photos with just one click! - Interface improvements.
Many of these features are suggestions given by you! So, please, do keep sending us your comments and requests. We are always trying to improve Orasis and include your suggestions in future versions...
2.1 (Nov, 2012)-
- New improved enhancement algorithm, for better looking images across many different lighting conditions. Now your images will look even better
- iOS6 tested
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements
2.0 (Jul, 2012)-
Orasis 2.0 is finally here and it is a brand new app!
1. New improved user Interface with grouped functions 2. Added "Tonal Width" slider 3. Added "Brightness" slider 4. New improved color correction algorithm 5. Presets options: Cartoon, Sepia, Gray, Soft, pseudoHDR 6. Facebook & Twitter sharing support 7. Clipboard support 8. High resolution graphics for the New iPad
Orasis version 1.5.1 - Fixes the bug introduced in version 1.5 (for iPads running iOS 5) which led to crashing when opening photos from the photolibrary.
1.5 (Dec, 2011)-
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Orasis ver. 1.5 was found to have a temporar bug for iPad and iPad2 running iOS 5.0.1. Version 1.5.1. which fixes the problem has already been submitted to App Store. Current version has no problem on iPad and iPad2 running iOS 4.3. There are also no problems for iPhones & iPods.
We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and are working on resolving the bug as soon as possible.
1.4 (Dec, 2011)-
Orasis 1.4 includes:
1. Geotagging support for captured images
2. Improved grayscale mode when Color Saturation=0
3. Improved color correction mode
4. Corrected slider bug when returning from background
5. Corrected contrast slider upper limit
6. Minor interface improvements
1.3 (Nov, 2011)-
Version 1.3 includes:
1. Support of EXIF data in images
2. Faster execution time in Saving
3. Correction of button labels
4. Correction of Color Saturation bug
1.2 (Nov, 2011)-
New Orasis version 1.2 includes: - 3 new language support: French, German, Spanish - Improved interface graphics - Fixed "Info" bug
1.1 (Oct, 2011)-
1. Real time slider values (the slider values are changed continuously with your fingertip)
2. Save the captured image to photolibrary
3. Rate in App store button (now you can easily rate the application in iTunes)
4. Color saturation slider (you can make the colors of your images for vibrant)
1.01 (Aug, 2011)-
Version 1.01 now supports iOS 3.2 and later, and runs on iPad. A new specially designed iPad version is on its way!
Solved stability issues.
App Store Reviews
GinnyJo, 5 stars:
The first time I used this app I was amazed! It took a dark throw-away photo and turned it into one I wanted to share!! Just one click did the trick. Now I'm going through all my photos and finding out why I shot them in the first place.