The best FREE virtual makeup app, period. It’s like having a glam squad in your pocket!
• More than 100 million users and counting • As seen in The Today Show, ABC News, Allure and Seventeen
Try new looks on the fly with the world’s most popular, easiest-to-use virtual makeup app. With new styles created weekly by our expert artist partners and in-house Beauty Squad, we’re the go-to place for selfie, makeup and fashion enthusiasts around the world. Want to try a bold new lip or funky hair color? Get the latest Red Carpet beauty looks? Peek backstage into Fashion Week? It’s all just one tap away.
* More than 20 makeup and beauty tools so you can customize your personal style – shadows, liners, lipsticks, and more! * More than 200 pre-set styles – one-tap looks! * Unlimited custom color options with the Pro Color Palette – design your own look with unique color combos. * Video tutorials from your favorite YouTube artists, so you can recreate the virtual looks IRL! * Beauty and fashion product recommendations. * Daily makeup and fashion tips. * Subtle touchup features for a no-makeup glow. * Most accurate makeup placement possible with cutting-edge face detection! * Save and share your looks via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The makers behind the makeup magic:
Perfect365 is built on leading imaging intelligence technology. Now in our 22nd year, we use our world-class Intelligent Imaging™ to enable visual 'thinking' capabilities in more than 1.5 billion of today’s most popular smartphones.
Perfect365 PLUS Subscription:
Perfect365 PLUS is an optional service that unlocks every feature in the app, reduces ads, and allows unlimited use of looks designed by professional makeup artists.
1-month subscription: 1.99 USD
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period. Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Share via text message (MMS) * Improved stability * Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
3.4.12 (Mar, 2014)-
* Manually select a face when automatic face detection fails.
* Easy Zoom buttons during Key Point adjustment.
* Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
3.3.3 (Feb, 2014)-
* Resolved crash issue during face detection
* Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
3.2.22 (Jan, 2014)-
1. Fixed crash issue during face detection 2. Daily makeover feature - receive a notification at a scheduled time with an automatically selected makeover every day. 3. New downloadable hairstyles. 4. Share a photo to Kodak partners for printing. (US only) 5. Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
3.0.66 (Jan, 2014)-
1. Free Rewards now available without registering first.
2. Improved stability.
3. Minor bug fixes.
3.0.50 (Dec, 2013)-
1. New Hairstyle feature. 2. New Polling feature. 3. Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
1. Fixed a crash issue 2. Fixed link to store page 3. Performance improvements
2.1.12 (Sep, 2013)-
1. Improved experience for self-capture: -- Best Photo mode--take 4 quick pictures and choose your favorite -- Timer mode--3 second countdown after pressing shutter release -- Full-screen shutter release--take a picture by tapping anywhere on the screen 2. Free rewards just for using the app 3. Foundation tool 4. Share to Instagram
2.0.9 (Aug, 2013)-
1. Performance improvements
2. Minor bug fixes
2.0.8 (Aug, 2013)-
1. Performance improvements 2. Minor bug fixes
2.0.6 (Jul, 2013)-
1. Performance optimizations
2. Fixed a crash issue with eyebrow tool
2.0.3 (Jul, 2013)-
1. Minor workflow and user interface enhancements 2. Fixed In-App Purchase issue 3. Updated UI text
2.0.0 (Jul, 2013)-
1. Eyebrow enhancement tool 2. Ability to download new styles between releases 3. Ability to show/hide specific styles 4. Recommend to friends options 5. Notification system 6. Minor workflow and user interface enhancements
*By popular demand, we've added back the hot styles, templates and other features from the previous version (1.5). *To our users- We heard your concerns. Thank you for the feedback!
1.8 (May, 2013)-
-Now available for FREE! -Inserted option for high resolution output -Revamped entire UI -Added 4 new hot makeup styles -Added 'My Favorites' feature -Improved app performance
1.5.15 (Apr, 2013)-
-Now available for FREE! -Increased face detection accuracy -Improved performance and stability
1.5.5 (Dec, 2012)-
* Get photo from facebook and Flickr * Improve face detection rate, and optimize the detection process * Optimize save and share process We will always work with you to upgrade Perfect365 to be the best makeup photo app.
1.5 (Dec, 2012)-
* Get photo from facebook and Flickr * Improve face detection rate, and optimize the detection process * Optimize save and share process We will always work with you to upgrade Perfect365 to be the best makeup photo app. Have found a crash issue on some device, will be fixed soon.
1.1 (Nov, 2012)-
* iPhone5 and iOS6 Support * Upgrade adjust the key facial points We will always work with you to upgrade Perfect365 to be the best makeup and photo enhance app.
1.0.8 (Oct, 2012)-
*Add 3 new style *Change the app style *Fix some issues We will always work with you to upgrade Perfect365
1.0.6 (Sep, 2012)-
Optimize Auto Face Tagging function; Fix the some critical bugs.
1.0.5 (Jun, 2012)-
? Support to choose one of the many faces to edit it and get a refreshing makeover. After saving the makeup, you can choose another face to enjoy the makeup trip. ? Be available to a wider range of photos and support image resolution up to 5000*5000. Your valuable suggestions for our products are warmly appreciated.
1.0.4 (Jan, 2012)-
1. Three all-new styles: Glow, Enchant, and Frosty. 2. Bug fixes.
1.0.3 (Dec, 2011)-
1. Save large photos when editing (iPad: 2,000,000 pixels; iPhone 1,000,000 pixels). 2. Resolve an unexpected quit for some versions. 3. Improve Internet connection. 4. Enhance accuracy for facial key adjustments. 5. Add the key points adjustment feature for iOS 5. 6. Fix incorrect displays for the “Favorite View” folder.
1.0.2 (Nov, 2011)-
App Store Reviews
Alice_bigmac, 5 stars:
This is an amazing app!! :)
ZippyT76, 5 stars:
Socalicc, 4 stars:
This is such a cool app. I only wish you can do multiple people in a pic. But other than that, I love it.