NetApp Support provides information about Cases, Contact Details, AutoSupport, Storage Efficiency and Fitness of your NetApp storage systems helping users to enhance operational and storage efficiency. Service partners can update Field Service Orders and submit Feedback via structured surveys. The application is available to NetApp Customers, Partners and Employees. The application requires login account in NetApp Support site (http://support.netapp.com).
- Removed Field Service Order (FSO) Status Update and Survey Feedback for Service Partners
2.1.0 (Mar, 2013)-
- Field Service Order (FSO) Status Update and Survey Feedback for Service Partners
2.0.3 (May, 2012)-
Fixed issue when "My Cases" button was not displaying list if any of the cases was missing customer info.
2.0.2 (Apr, 2012)-
- When cases are selected from the My Cases, the number of cases for that system is not shown in case tab badge icon
- The serial number is shown as "undefined" on the title bar when user tap on case tab, view case notes and taps back button.
- The MyCases number overlap with the storage efficiency and Risks and Impact text in the top banner in iPhone
- When Storage Efficiency total saving is calculated for a system and user visits Storage Efficiency for a different system, UI shows Storage Efficiency values from earlier system
2.0.1 (Apr, 2012)-
Minor bug fixes.
App Store Reviews
Jasonstay, 4 stars:
Nice app would like to see more info about cases opened and closed.
Definitely a good start but I am looking forward to future updates to include more information and a dashboard view of the efficiency data for the storage systems. I love the ability to get at at-a-glance view of our company's open tickets.