Never oversleep a meeting, class, or any other event again!
Simply open the app, and you're ready to go!
This app will automatically wake you up every day before your first calendar event and alert you about events during the day.
• Alarms for all calendar events, including all-day and birthdays • Ability to cancel specific alarms • Ability to mute specific alarms • Ability to change alert time for specific alarms • Quick alarms - great for naps • Send Quick alarms as a reminder to a friend • No need to customize events • No need to open the calendar app • Select which calendars make alarms • Adjustable wake up time • Separate time interval for daytime events • Reads calendar app, so no internet connection is needed • Snooze any event • 5-15 minute adjustable snooze interval • Shows event on the lock screen with time until event and location • Control alarms for busy or free events • 31 different alarm sounds • Set up behaviors to better customize to your needs • 12/24 hour clock • Control event behavior from notes • See alarm location, time, end time, and calendar • Alarms can be defaulted to on, off, or muted • Alarms can be set to sound until you dismiss them • Set default time to wake up each day • Sync settings across all your devices
• [Added] Send a reminder to a friend! • [Added] Quick alarms can now have a location • [Added] No more 2 week limit on quick alarms, add them whenever you want! • [Added] You can now delete quick alarms • [Improved] Alarm buttons are easier to understand and tap • [Improved] Overall experience of adding new quick alarms • [Improved] Easier to tell which quick alarm was just added • [Fixed] 7 bugs
• Autoscroll text that is too long to fit on screen
• Bug fixes
5.0 (Mar, 2014)-
• Quick Alarms - Quickly set alarms for later in the day. Great for naps, cooking, and other tasks. • Show most recent events - What was that event that just started? Now Calarm will tell you! • Snooze events - Any event that has just happened can be snoozed. • UI redesign • Bug fixes and other improvements
• 2 Weeks of events! • Weeks separated for easier navigation • iOS 7 support • performance improvements • bug fixes
4.3 (Jul, 2013)-
• Apply rules to calendars
• UI improvements
• Much easier help
• bug fixes
4.2 (Jun, 2013)-
• Awesome new iPad interface: see your week and a day at the same time in a split view. • Tap on alarm to see location, start time, end time, and calendar • Flag events in event notes with calarm:off or calarm:mute • bug fixes for rules and other improvements
4.1 (May, 2013)-
• Use rules to control alarm sounds • Added 24 hour clock option • More helpful help • Bug fixes and improvements
4.0 (May, 2013)-
• Added alarms for all-day events - includes birthdays • One rule to ring them all! - Awesome new Rules feature which allows you to set up alarm behaviors and never worry about them again! • More helpful alert messages • bug fixes and other improvements
Don't overlook this app! I work in retail and have a different work schedule almost every day. I punch my work schedule for the month into Google Calendar and this app reads my events. With that info I can set up RULES based on event titles (in my google calendar) to have it ALARM a set time before each event. So when Calarm sees I have to work I have it set to alarm 1hr 30min before I have to work. And the alarm is not just some quick little sound bite, but an actual alarm with snooze capability! I no longer have to change my alarm clock each night to adjust for my different work shifts. It does it automatically for me!!! This one is a hidden gem in the App Store!
The app reads your calendar and automatically wakes you up with an alarm at a predetermined number of hours before. The developer is very responsive to issues and open to enhancement suggestions which appear in the next version.