Skyworld Enigma - Every cloud has a silver lining.
What players are saying about Skyworld Enigma:
- MStevensonAU: Simple and Addictive! - This is a great little game that starts out simple, but don't let it catch you off guard! Easy to learn, easy game play and easy to lose hours in this virtual world.
- Appletreeman: Lovely game - Brilliant little puzzler that eases you in gently but soon gets the grey matter working. Great graphics and sound that don't rely on special effects to get your attention. Will be playing this one for some time!
- GrahamRanson: The levels are brilliantly designed with a well balanced raise in difficulty. Real thought is required to solve them! Genuinely nice design and well polished!
- MA1286: A great game. Well designed. I love it.
Skyworld Enigma is a strategical puzzle game with short levels that challenge your mind in a fun and intuitive way. Your objective is to get our Hero to the safety of the magic lift. To do this you must guide the hero through a sky-maze of clouds, portals, switches and more. Where one wrong move can result in our Hero being stuck in an endless oblivion.
- Unique Puzzle Game - Different cloud types, ice, switches, buttons, barriers and portals - Strategical thinking at its best - 45 puzzle levels - Become a true hero
CONNECT WITH US:
• Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/infusedreams • Like us on Facebook - http://facebook.com/skyworldenigma • Website - http://skyworldenigma.com • Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Let your curiosity guide you on your way to becoming a hero!
I enjoyed this game from the very start and couldn't stop playing until I had conquered the first "world" (and then discovered, in world #2, that the designer had some serious tricks up his/her sleeve!). This game is easy to pick up and easy to learn the basics… but it's not TOO easy, and you'll be bending your mind to figure out some of these devious puzzles. Delightful graphics (sort of a Japanese "anime" look), and a very clever concept. I really enjoy puzzle games that throw a seemingly simple concept at you, but you soon learn it's not so "simple" as you thought. Skyworld delivers on this!
The artwork is so adorable and the gameplay is really addicting! There are challenging levels that make you think twice before making a move. It's a great way to exercise your brain. The developer did an awesome job creating these levels. The main character is really cute and you feel happy when he celebrates but you feel sad when you have nowhere to move (he makes a sad face with tears in his eyes lol). Overall, awesome game!