An awesome fuel and expenses tracking app for your iPhone.
Gasolina makes it simple to keep track of your vehicle's average fuel consumption and expenses. It is designed to be used on the road, with large buttons and labels, it does not require any unnecessary information. It provides a set of beautiful charts for a quick look, but if you need a more detailed analysis, Gasolina provides an export to Dropbox function using common csv format, which makes it easy to open using your favorite spreadsheet application (Excel, Numbers, etc) on your Mac and PC.
* Track your vehicle's fuel consumption and expenses.
* Fast "fuel up mode" allows you to quickly add a new fuel up entry - great when you're in a hurry at the gas station!
* Even faster "fuel up *later* mode" allows you to capture photos of the vehicle's odometer and fuel pump display for later review!
* Export and import vehicles with Dropbox using friendly csv format (editable on all major spreadsheet apps like Excel and Numbers).
* In-app charts that show you vehicle average, expenses, fuel price and more!
* iOS 6 and iPhone 5 ready.
* Can be used globally, you can have any mix of units you wish: miles, kilometers, gallons, liters, all currencies.
* And last but not least, it's free!
Gasolina is limited to one vehicle and export-only to Dropbox. It is not limited in any other way. These limits can be removed with an in-app purchase. By purchasing premium, you get unlimited vehicles and import from Dropbox.
Try it! I'm sure you will find it useful. It is a simple, fast and good-looking way of tracking your vehicle's fuel average and expenses.
* Bug fixes. * Preparation for next major release (3.0).
2.40 (Jun, 2013)-
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
* iOS 6 is now required.
2.30 (Feb, 2013)-
* New language: Brazilian Portuguese (thank you Danilo!).
Please be aware that iOS 5 will no longer be supported when the next version is released.
2.21 (Jan, 2013)-
* Added Portuguese language.
* You can now edit fuel ups.
* 3 decimal digits in fuel information.
* Performance, visual and bug fixes.
* Bug in full screen images is now fixed.
2.2 (Jan, 2013)-
* Added Portuguese language. * You can now edit fuel ups. * 3 decimal digits in fuel information. * Performance, visual and bug fixes.
Update: There is a small bug that was missed during testing. If you upgraded from a previous version and had pending fuel ups, you won't be able to see the full screen images. Sorry about that. The images are safely stored. An update will be up in a few days.
2.01 (Dec, 2012)-
* Fixed a potential issue with the Premium purchase * Some visual fixes
2.0 (Dec, 2012)-
This version is a complete redesign of the app, there are so many new and cool features, here are some of them:
* iOS 6 and iPhone 5 ready.
* Redesigned interface. Eliminated many unnecessary screens and improved on current ones. New fonts, colors, backgrounds, animations and sounds. All of them combined to provide a great user experience.
* Fuel Up Mode redesigned, steppers were replaced by big number buttons, more suitable for adding fuel ups while at the gas station.
* Fuel Up Later Mode added, allows you to take photos of the vehicle odometer and fuel pump display, for later review. No data needs to be typed, so it's really fast. It's like a fire and forget mode that you later review the photos and add the information to your vehicle.
* Vehicles have more editable fields that allow you to add more information like color, fuel type, and others.
* You can now directly import from Dropbox when adding a new vehicle.
* Fuel price now accepts 3 decimal digits.
* Many crashes and performance issues fixed.
And finally, Gasolina is now free, with premium features as an in-app purchase. Gasolina is now limited to one vehicle and export-only to Dropbox. It is not limited in any other way. By purchasing premium, you get unlimited vehicles and import from Dropbox.
This is a VERY important update. Version 2.0 of the app will move to a "freemium" format (free with premium features using in-app purchase), so all current paying customers need to upgrade to this version 1.21 to be marked as purchased and automatically enjoy access to premium features in version 2.0.
1.2 (Sep, 2012)-
* Small fixes for iOS6.
1.1 (Jul, 2012)-
* App logo in navigation bar
* Some bigger buttons and more intuitively placed
* Other small changes for a cleaner look
* The vehicle's photo is now imported from Dropbox if it exists
* Memory optimization
* Other bug fixes
App Store Reviews
ericbn, 5 stars:
Still a complete app to track gas mileage while keeping its design good looking and simple to use. The update added better features to brazilian users.