Kippster makes all of your favorite bookmarks available on the go. Sign in with your Kippt account to start adding, reading and sharing interesting web pages and articles you discover.
• Browse your Feed to keep up with interesting links • Like, resave and comment on clips • Mark your clips as Favorites • Save links from apps like Safari with an iOS 8 Share Extension • Save from Kippster to other apps that have their own share extensions • Quickly add new bookmarks and notes • Add, update and delete lists • Read your saved articles optimized for your screen
Kippster supports x-callback-url. Check the app's settings for documentation.
This update fixes a few issues where the app would crash when saving invalid URLs, resolves some high memory usage issues, and introduces animated GIF support!
3.1 (Mar, 2014)-
• You can now swipe left on clips to reveal actions like move, save, favourite, like and share. • Images now show at the top of a clip's info screen. • You can now see the number of likes and comments for a clip. • Fixes a problem where scrolling to load more clips would sometimes make the first clips disappear.
3.0.1 (Feb, 2014)-
Fixes a couple of bugs from 3.0.
3.0 (Feb, 2014)-
• Optimized for iOS 7 (finally, right?) • Grid view on iPad • Duplicate detection • Many more bug fixes & usability improvements
If you're having any problems with this update please contact email@example.com or @kippsterapp on Twitter.
- Flattened icon. - Support for saving links to Pocket via the share menu. Log in to Pocket on the Settings screen. - Fixed a bug where article reader button sometimes wouldn't show up even though it works on kippt.com. - Fixed a bug where the app would occasionally crash in the background.
2.1.1 (Aug, 2013)-
This update fixes a bug where selecting a folder for a new list wouldn't work.
New features in 2.1:
- Folder support for Kippt Pro users. Tap the folder heading to expand/collapse.
- View list info in a popover.
- Follow and unfollow lists.
- Support for saving notes.
- Tapping a hashtag starts a search for that tag.
- New URL schemes for searching your clips and adding notes. See http://kippster.net/url-schemes for full details.
2.1 (Aug, 2013)-
New features: - Folder support for Kippt Pro users. Tap the folder heading to expand/collapse. - View list info in a popover. - Follow and unfollow lists. - Support for saving notes. - Tapping a hashtag starts a search for that tag. - New URL schemes for searching your clips and adding notes. See http://kippster.net/url-schemes for full details.
Bug fixes: - Fixes a few problems with the side menu, including one where deleted lists would come back after they've been deleted. - Some visual tweaks.
2.0.2 (May, 2013)-
• Network loading improvements.
• Fixes problems with clip titles getting cut off occasionally.
• Various other bug fixes & performance improvements.
2.0.1 (Apr, 2013)-
2.0 (Apr, 2013)-
Clippt has been completely reworked, redesigned and renamed.
Clippt is now Kippster!
Kippster brings the new Kippt features to your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
New Features =========
• The Feed - Follow friends and see what interesting things they're saving to Kippt. • Keep track of all of your Favorites and Likes. • Like, resave and comment on clips. • Read articles faster than ever in a brand new full screen view. • Add copied links to Kippster faster than ever, and optionally let Kippster automatically fetch a description for you. • Set lists to public or private. • x-callback-url support.
On iOS 6 and newer, you can now share to a variety of apps if you have them installed. Newly supported apps for sharing include: 1Password; Riposte; Netbot; Chrome; Pinboard; and Instapaper.
• New look. • iPad support. • Landscape orientation on iPhone & iPod touch. • Launch Center support for adding clips (coming soon). • Full titles of clips are now visible. • Other enhancements and bug fixes.
1.0.1 (Jul, 2012)-
This is a quick update to fix some small bugs. A bigger update with new features is in the works.
• Fixes a crash when copy-pasting to add a new clip. • Fixes a problem where the app may log you out if you signed in with an email address. • Fixes sync problem for newly-joined collaborative lists. • Added log out confirmation. • Other small fixes.
App Store Reviews
Jcwinter7, 5 stars:
Great 3rd party app for kippt.com to bookmark resources of any kind privately or publicly. Well worth the few bucks to have all my kippt bookmarks and lists on my mobile.