★ "Top 5 iPad Apps for Kids of January 2013" Top Kids Apps ★ ★ "Well-endowed with digital widgetry and bursts (as it were) of alimentary humor." - Kirkus reviews ★ ★ "Captivated us from the very beginning! This is an app that can inspire many future authors. It is lovely to see an empowering app for our kids." - Best Apps for kids ★ ★ Awarded "App of the week" and "App of the month" - CoronaLabs ★
* Take part in the adventure by making decisions that will change the outcome. Enjoy up to 54 different versions of the story according to the choices you make.
* You decide if the main character is a boy or a girl.
* Make your son or daughter the main character of the story by adding their names in reading mode.
* Enjoy the story in various languages.
* Automatic page marker so that you can continue where from where you last left it.
* Read/hear a different story every time.
* Incredible voices if you decide to listen to the story.
* Enjoy an immersive story and original soundtrack.
* Get ready to enjoy up to 54 different versions of the story, you decide.
* Allow your son or daughter to learn values, to be the main character and to make decisions.
* Enjoy 84 beautiful illustrated pages.
* Hundreds of amazing interactive animations.
* By the bestselling children’s book “Matilde and the witches”, Juan Farias, which has been translated into various languages.
* Every page hides interactive surprises, find out what they are.
- Corrected a bug causing app not working for some users due to some specific system region formats. - Keep sending your comments and suggestion! We'll keep improving it. Thank you!
1.0.5 (Jan, 2013)-
? FULL HD support ? - minor bug fixes Keep giving feed back! Your opinions make it better. Thanks
1.0.4 (Jan, 2013)-
* iPhone 5 wide screen support fixed
1.0.3 (Jan, 2013)-
- iPhone 5 support, enjoy it in full HD screen! - Social improvements: Now you will be able to share this app via Facebook and twitter. Just go to "credtis" page. Help us spread the magic :-) - Bug fixes
1.0.2 (Aug, 2012)-
- Fixed error when user language settings were not English or Spanish.
App Store Reviews
Problem opening, 5 stars:
This app wouldn't work at first, so I contacted the developers. They got back to me immediately and fixed the problem. My kids love it. Very interactive.
A great interactive story that I think any kid (or lover of the CYOA genre!) will love. The pages are fun to tap and explore, the customized elements add for some replay value, and the format allows for potential non-readers to be entertained too. Nice work, guys!