CodeBucket is the best way to browse and maintain your Bitbucket repositories on any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad device! Keep an eye on your projects with the ability to view everything from followers to the individual file diffs in the latest change set. CodeBucket brings Bitbucket to your finger tips in a sleek and efficient design.
- Slide out menu for quick and efficient navigation - Multiple Bitbucket profiles for easy switching - View repository events, issues, and change sets - Browse source directories & files - View file diffs from previous checkins - View and Comment on Pull Requests - Update & comment on repository issues - Explore other Bitbucket open source repositories - Inline commit commenting & approval - Much more!
Bitbucket is a growing community and theres no better way to keep in touch with what's going on than with CodeBucket. As the Bitbucket API expands so will this app! I love working with Bitbucket! I will be working extensively with the Bitbucket team to refine and expand the API available and will rigorously update this application when that time comes.
- Fixed Issue Unassign Issue: API change :(
- Left screen swipe now goes back instead of slide out
- A few other bug fixes
2.0.3 (Mar, 2014)-
- Repositories shared with you are now displayed
- Multiple issue filters can be saved and recalled for a repo
- A few bug fixes
2.0.2 (Feb, 2014)-
- You can now view repositories' Readme right from the repository view.
- Fixed bug: commits on the master branch were only being shown
2.0.1 (Feb, 2014)-
- Fixed repository size discrepancy
- Source files can now be shared and their url's copied
- Team groups are now being displayed correctly
- Added team member view
- Fixed cursor bug in User Voice
2.0.0 (Jan, 2014)-
- iOS 7 Redesign! - Pull Request Support - Issues are now rendered in full markdown support! (even images) - Code syntax highlighting improvements - Fixed bug in assigning issue reposability to users - Fixed bug in approving changesets - You can now "open in" source files - Fixed several crashes - Many performance updates
Note: Due to several gaps in Bitbucket's API not all features of the website could be implemented. However, I will try to keep on top of new features Bitbucket implements and add them to the application as fast as possible.
Lots of goodies! Many thanks to those whom provided feedback for this release!
- Improved issue filters & sorting - Commit commenting! - Pin favorite repos to the slideout menu - You can now fork repositories right from the app! - File view can now be sorted! - Repository list now has a fresh look - No more clicking 'Load More' - it will load automatically once you get to the end - A new (and hopefully better) icon & splash screen - Lots of bug fixes and framework improvements.
1.3.0 (Jul, 2013)-
- Bug fixes and other performance improvements - Fixed the bug where the master branch was always selected under the 'branch' view - You can now launch the app with a URI: codebucket:// codebucket://(username) will launch into the profile page codebucket://(user)/(repo) will lunach into a repository I will add more URIs if people find them helpful - Changed the UI slightly - Improved the login where it will now prompt you for a password if the current one incorrect. - Improved the slideout menu's usability by adding teams & groups, etc... - Added UserVoice to allow for better feedback and improvement requests - A bunch of other smaller changes
1.2.2 (Jun, 2013)-
- Typical bug fixings - Statusbar tap now scrolls to the top - You can now login via email for username - Fixed nasty bug with viewing images since Bitbucket API call now works as expected :p - More support for Wiki editing (Unfortunately saving anything reverts it back to markdown language on Bitbucket's side. Bug has been filed with Bitbucket :( )
1.2.1 (Apr, 2013)-
Lots of good stuff!
- You can now set for accounts to prevent 'auto sign-in'. For accounts with 'auto sign-in' disabled you will be prompted for a password before you can view the account. - Line numbers in the source code viewer! - Wiki editing fix - Missing event history fixed (New API on Bitbucket required change to properly show commits) - 'On Hold' filter fix in issue view - Team members are now available to be selected for assigning issues - A fix for branches with slashes in the name has been added. Unfortunately, still waiting on Bitbucket to make the changes in their API (bug on their side). Once that is implemented the app will work appropriately. - Lots of underlying framework changes (Increased performance and stability of the app) - A lot more!
There will be a follow-up release (1.2.2) which includes a lot more features that could not be put into this release due to the fact they are still waiting on responses from Bitbucket. However, they're very quick to respond so it shouldn't be long!
1.2.0 (Nov, 2012)-
Wiki now supports unicode characters! Events now have clickable & highlighted links! You can now edit Wiki pages Filtering & sorting for Issues and repositories! (Button next to the search bar) Sorting grouping for quicker & easier viewing Change profile view is now filled with support & about buttons too! (Hopefully, make it easier to receive help or reach out to me!) Several bug fixes and enhancements!
1.1.2 (Oct, 2012)-
Fixed "Value is too large or too small" bug Improved Wiki support All viewable file types can be viewed in the source tree (pdfs, etc...) Other minor fixes & improvements
1.1.1 (Oct, 2012)-
Added additional iOS6 support
Added support for iPhone5
Implemented workaround for case-sensitive usernames. (Make sure your username matches exactly to your BitBucket Username or you'll get "Unable to locate" errors.
1.1.0 (Sep, 2012)-
Issue creation and modification functionality added!
Pagination of events, issues, and changesets have been added!
Minor bug fixes for iPad
Better error messages & error handling
Slide-out navigation occurs now on the whole screen! (Swipe to your right on any view)
App Store Reviews
TheDillonB123, 5 stars:
Does everything needed. All the features are there and it is a beautiful app to look at!
So far I've only run into one big issue - looks like the master branch is hard coded on the branch selection screen. I use git flow and pretty much never commit to master, so I am basically unable to browse my latest code. Sounds like a pretty simple fix and would make this app 5 stars in my book.
This app does everything I need. I can easily read through my team's repo's issues and commits. The UI is very intuitive, and I immediately had to write a favorable review. I don't think this app offers push notifications, but I would disable them anyway as I don't need them on my phone (issue additions and updates are already emailed to me). To the developer: thank you!