2017: 9To5Mac - "EduTech: The best iOS apps for keeping track of assignments..." 2016: Paste Magazine - "Back to School Tech: Apps for All" 2015: Forbes - "6 Back-to-School Tools You Need To Know About" 2014: ABC Action News - "App of the Day" 2013: AppOLearning - "High School Scheduling & Organizing Apps" 2012: Lifehacker - "Lifehacker Pack for iPhone: Student Edition"
"This colorful take on our coursework is a dream come true" - Brit + CO "A definite must-have to be the most organized student ever" - Gurl.com "The Homework App is visually appealing and easy to read" - As Mom Sees It
Never forget your homework with The Homework App. Add, View and Complete your homework the easy way. With The Homework App you can... - Add subtasks, a convenient way to organize projects and tasks that have multiple steps - Color code your subjects! - Dashboard to see what's up - Pictures say 1000 words, take a photo and attach it to your task - Add your instructor's details so you can stay in the loop - In-app calendar, see your tasks on a daily, monthly or yearly basis - Make sure you don't forget your homework with reminders - Get help with your homework
Upgrade to The Homework App - Boost to gain access to instructors, subtasks, picture notes and an ad-free experience. Subscription options available for 1 month, 6 months or 12 months.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew and your account will be charged unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation is allowed during active subscription period.
- Rebuilt from scratch - Fixed crashes and data deletion bug - Major speed improvements - New 'All-day' function added - New iOS 7 style calendar - Improved tasks screen - Disabled full screen ads - Added homework helping feature - New colors added - Store redesigned - Fixed bug which didn't award points to completed video views - New screenshots and icon
- Fixed data deletion bug - Reminders are now functioning properly - Speed improvements - Added a tutorial for first time users - Other minor bugs fixed
3.5 (Dec, 2013)-
- Improved speed of app, more responsive - Refactored code to fix bugs and crashes - More colors for subject selection
3.4 (Nov, 2013)-
- Reminders are now FREE to all users! - Reduced frequency of ads - Completely iOS 7 compatible! - Fix data deletion bug - Minor enhancements and other bug fixes
3.3 (Oct, 2013)-
- Sort bar not covering tasks anymore - 'Important'/Priority feature now fixed - Calendar task now shows dates on the correct days instead of being one day behind - Removed ads which are showing for Pro users - More colors to assign to subjects!
3.2 (Sep, 2013)-
- Lots of bug fixes! - Brand new interface!
3.1 (Aug, 2013)-
- Bug Fixes
3.0 (Jul, 2013)-
- Dashboard to summarise what's up - Color code your subjects - Native reminders instead of calendar - Store for all your purchases - Share tasks via Facebook! - New & Improved Interface - Helpdesk to answer your questions or report any issues
If you have any suggestions or feedback email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: xxius.com
Fixed Following Bugs: - App not showing in privacy menu - App crashing when adding a new classification
App Store Reviews
Paperboy master, 4 stars:
The app is pretty simple to use. And I love that it reminds me when assignments are getting close to their due date. I can easily keep track of off my work and see what needs to get done right away! Love this app. Plus I love the colors. They keep my attention lol.