Still the fastest, simplest place to store your favorite recipes.
- Keep all of your favorite recipes in your pocket. - Turn any recipe into a shopping list with one touch. - Add all of your ingredients with a single tap - simply paste a list of items into Food Files. and it figures out the rest. - Add one-off items to any shopping list. - Add photos to your recipes. - Simple, clean interface for browsing through recipes and shopping for ingredients.
Squashed a bug where some recipes could not be imported via email.
1.25 (Feb, 2013)-
- Shop for multiple recipes at the same time. - Email recipes to your friends. - Import emailed recipes directly into Food Files. - Share your favorite recipes on Facebook and Twitter. - An 'About Food Files' screen with contact information, links, etc. - New app icon. - Various interface tweaks and improvements.
As always, thanks for the reviews and ratings!
1.21 (Jan, 2013)-
- Shop by Department - add departments to your ingredients to shop more efficiently. Add your own departments and order them to match your local store. - Add recipe instructions and notes. - Improved voiceover support for visually impaired users. - Fixed a bug where the 'last shopped' date would sometimes be calculated incorrectly. - Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when trying to paste ingredients with nothing on the pasteboard. - Various interface tweaks and improvements.
Thanks for all the suggestions, ratings and reviews.
1.11 (Dec, 2012)-
- Paste Ingredients Now you can add a recipe with a single tap! Paste a long list of ingredients into Food Files and it will automatically convert each line into separate ingredients, ready for your shopping list. - A minor UI bug fix.
* Thanks to everyone who downloaded version 1.0 - lots of neat features planned for the coming months!
App Store Reviews
Fictionwriter25, 5 stars:
Never crashes. Great for cutting and pasting recipes from FB and other sites.