QThru is the breakthrough mobile app which empowers shoppers to scan purchases using their smartphones as they shop and check out at a QThru kiosk. No lines, no wait, no hassle. Experience the pleasure of no lines using our mobile checkout application. Just scan your items, checkout, and go!
Features include: * Scan barcodes on items to add them to your cart * Shop from your personally created shopping list * Store loyalty cards in our app * View grocery store specials and savings (only in-network locations for now) * Quickly gain access to your favorite items from your favorites list * Get product details like nutritional information * See a running total so you can see just how much you're about to spend * Q-Code checkout for instant payment and receipt * Allows you to purchase produce and bulk items using our digital scale solution
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/qthrumobile
Become a fan of QThru: http://www.facebook.com/QThru
Notes for V1.2.2 • Coach mark overlays for how to use the app • Bug fixes including icons and fonts
Notes for V1.2.1 • More loyalty programs added • Squashed some bugs, including adding pull-to-refresh
1.2.1 (Jun, 2013)-
* More loyalty programs added * Squashed some bugs, including adding pull-to-refresh
1.2.0 (Jun, 2013)-
Carrying around too many rewards cards? Get rid of that overflowing wallet by adding your cards to our new Loyalty Cards section, leaving you feeling lighter and ready to shop faster. A limited set of loyalty cards are supported, more will be available next week!
1.1.2 (May, 2013)-
*Bug fixes & a new, faster scanner!
1.1.1 (May, 2013)-
* We've added an additional login partner for users who are hesitant to Login with Facebook * We've changed our passcode requirement. Instead of forcing a you to enter and use a passcode, we now politely suggest a passcode, and you can disable it at any time. * We no longer allow you to increase the quantity if it does not make sense. For example, a bag of almonds you just weighed. * Enhanced connectivity check for those times where you think you have internet but really don't * Other bug fixes and enhancements, we're always improving!
1.1.0 (Mar, 2013)-
We've been listening to your feedback and making improvements to address them. There are some great changes in this update based on your input.
- Checkout from the product scanner screen: * Makes checkout faster. No need to go back to the cart and touch checkout anymore, just scan the checkout QR right after you scan your last item
- Re-ordered the side menu and changed some wording: * Select Store (now titled "Change Location") is at the top of the side menu, right under the store name * Shopping Cart (now titled "Start Shopping") is the 2nd option in the side menu * Shopping List (now titled "My List") is the 3rd option
- Added a cart and list icon to the product scanner screen: * This will hopefully solve some confusion around how to get back to your cart
If you're an existing user, we'd love to hear how you feel about these changes. If you're a new user, we'd like to hear how you'd make it better! Send your thoughts to email@example.com
1.0.5 (Feb, 2013)-
* Bug fixes
1.0.4 (Feb, 2013)-
* Squashed some bugs
1.0.3 (Feb, 2013)-
* Account sync through Facebook Login - Login (with Facebook for now) to save your lists and favorites in the cloud. Don't worry, we still never store your credit card info! - Once you've logged in, you can login on any device to restore your lists and favorites
*Shopping List Sharing: - Send a list via email, text, or printing by clicking the share button on the shopping list screen
*Updated Stores List: - Updated store list to be on 2 lines instead of 1 for a more pleasing experience, and you can now view the details of store from the store list
*Some other bug fixes & enhancements
1.0.2 (Jan, 2013)-
We're constantly working to improve usage with our out-of-network stores. In this update, we've made some improvements to the shopping list.
Shopping List Enhancements: * We've added checkboxes to the shopping list, now you can check off items to track what you're currently buying * We made some improvements when scanning items to add to your shopping list * Other bug fixes
1.0.1 (Dec, 2012)-
* Bug fixes to address some location and networking issues. * We've also added a manual UPC & PLU input bar to help out when scanning an item is a little difficult. Just enter in the UPC manually from the scan screen!
App Store Reviews
KD Field, 5 stars:
Love love love this!! You gotta try it. Saw it at my local store and didn't get it or understand what it was. Was renting some redbox movies and this thing was right next to it so I looked more closely. Awesome. My husband wishes it was available for Windows phone.
It may take a little getting used to and instructions about the process, but if you are looking for ways to simplify your daily transactions and your store of choice uses this app, it is really worth a look.