The PPro Sales App mobilizes Produce Pro’s software functionality to provide your sales staff with real-time customer specific information to optimize sales visits. Simply log into the PPro Sales App, select a customer, and have access to:
- View Customer Report Cards - View A/R Details - View the Customer Sales Usage Report - View the Customer Buying Patterns Report - Enter Customer Notes - Log Customer Visits - Maintain Contact Information - E-mail/Call a contact - Perform Inventory/Pricing Inquiry - Review Product Details - See Customer Order History - Place an order for a customer
Armed with the PPro Sales App, your sales staff will have the capability to provide better customer service to your clients.
Fixes: ===== - General performance and stability enhancements - Fixed bug that prevented single customer refresh while replication is running - Keep device “awake” during replication
Enhancements ============ - Added re-authenticate setting, so you don’t have to log back if you leave the app and go right back in. - Added the ability to stop while replicating and save your progress in case you wanted to resume where you left off later - Added auto replication pausing when you lose data connection and the ability to start where you paused next time you start replication. - Added incremental updates to the Sales Dashboard Table during replication. Grey text indicates old data and black indicates updated data. (No more waiting until replication is finished to see data!) - Added a timestamp on Customer Report Card screen indicating when it was last updated - Added option to separate Report Card Loading, which is the lengthiest process in replication. This allows all other data (Notes, Visits, etc.) to come down fairly quickly, while report cards will then trickle in over time. -Added a setting for the timeout of the login to the App. This way you will not get prompted every time you come back to the App.
1.12.1 (Apr, 2014)-
-Support for default warehouse
1.09.0 (Jan, 2014)-
Added support for iOS 7
1.05 (Aug, 2013)-
- Improved reporting capabilities
- Added ability to expand/collapse tables
- Added support to highlight ad items in order entry
- Support partial quantity ordering
1.04 (Jun, 2013)-
Corrects a bug that prevented the app from to connecting to some servers.
1.03 (Jun, 2013)-
We've made the following changes:
- Modified the data refresh options within settings to allow for a much longer period of time between a full refresh
- Implemented pinch-zoom on the customer detail screen.
- Improved performance for scrolling through large product search results and large customer order guides
- Fixed a bug which caused intermittent lock-up when starting a product catalog search.
1.02 (Mar, 2013)-
Fixed update notification bug.
1.01 (Mar, 2013)-
Improvements to table layouts and Customer Notes entry.