- Fixed background color on export data screen
- Sorting by weeks works properly for history of few years
1.5 (Nov, 2013)-
- iPad support. J.E.T. is a universal app. You don't need to pay twice. Buy once and use on all iOS devices belong to you. - New time spans: Weeks and All Expenses from the beginning of tracking. - iCloud support was improved (now expenses should sync much faster across all iOS devices). - Small UI changes (soft colors).
1.4 (Jul, 2013)-
- Reinvented categories management - Bug fixes
1.3 (Jun, 2013)-
- Sync categories to iCloud fix
1.2 (Jun, 2013)-
- Custom categories (as you've requested :) - New expenses list with badges - Show expenses list day-by-day or per month
1.1 (Apr, 2013)-
- Performance improvements - UI fixes for deleted expenses - iCloud sync speed up - Network related fixes
App Store Reviews
DecentDocent, 5 stars:
Picked JET to help me keep track of expenses on personal trip. Didn't need receipt copies or to file expense report so JET fit requirements well. Tracks data by day and aggregates by day or month. Interface is intuitive as is ability to customize and edit categories and data. Export feature uses email interface. Exported file opened perfectly. Only downside is it easily confirmed I spent too much on my trip. :)
I travel internationally very frequently, and multi-currency expense tracking for small incidental amounts is a pain (or impossible) in full-featured apps. I'm trying to control my personal spend, and a simple app makes it really, really hard to procrastinate my way out of it.
The delete function *is* there, at least in this version, but took me a while to find. Either crossing out items with my finger (or clicking on the left side of an entry) revealed a magical 'delete' option. It should probably be a little more intuitive about that. The categories included are indeed useless (and one is misspelled...) and there does not seem to be any way to change them. This doesn't bother me, since I'm only trying to track general expenses. The total here will be a single line item in my 'real' expense tracking software. Right now, my cash spending is a black hole.
Why five stars? As claimed, it's perfect for getting expenses tracked simply and quickly if you're not tracking them at all at the moment, and it doesn't claim to do anything else. I'm inclined to ding it for the stuff mentioned above, but the dead simplicity is enough to earn back most of the fifth star :-)