*** Breach & Clear will not work on a 4th Generation iPod Touch ***
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy to mobile devices! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, US Navy Seals, Canada’s JTF2, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponent through superior tactics and training, while leveling your characters in one of the deepest progression systems created for mobile devices.
FULL CUSTOMIZATION Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!
OWN EVERY ANGLE Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.
REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBAT Developed with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
Breach & Clear features three game modes with twenty five missions each - a total of seventy five missions!
82/100 - "Rainbow Six meets XCOM." - GamesMaster Magazine
"A thinking man's shooter." - Android Police
Bronze Award - "...when a smartly conceived plan comes together Breach & Clear is every bit as satisfying as Frozen Synapse or XCOM: Enemy Unknown..." - Pocket Gamer
"I can’t believe something as impressive as Breach & Clear almost managed to sneak by me. It’s a fantastic combination of turn-based strategy and team-based tactical shooter that absolutely should not be missed." - 148Apps
- Several critical bug fixes
- Optimized memory usage
1.1.1 (Nov, 2013)-
- Russia is now available as an optional map pack.
- New situation report option available during missions.
- Two new optional clothing packs.
- Major changes to UI.
- Several critical bug fixes.
1.1.0 (Oct, 2013)-
- Five new missions set in and around Juarez, Mexico. - New escape plan game mode available for all 30 missions.
1.0.6 (Sep, 2013)-
- Five new missions set in Freiberg, Germany. - New bomb defusal game mode available for all 25 missions. - Shotguns are now available in the marketplace. - New enemy types: the marksman, the rusher, and the tank. - Seven new achievements to earn.
1.0.5 (Aug, 2013)-
- Fixed critical bug with after action report.
1.0.4 (Aug, 2013)-
- The SAS is now a playable team.
- New vests, helmet, and uniform.
- Facebook support added.
- Everyplay support added to allow uploading and sharing replays.
1.0.3 (Aug, 2013)-
- Added vests and armor. - Added Instant Replay feature. - Added kill cam that plays on final takedown. - Changed consumables to auto-refill - Added a color picker to change the color of guns and attachments. - Full screen preview for guns now allows for zooming and movement. - Fixed several major bugs. - Achievements can now be unlocked. - Day One Gold M4 can now be added to purchase history for easy restoring.
1.0.2 (Jul, 2013)-
Fixes several critical bugs.
1.0.1 (Jul, 2013)-
Several major bug fixes added.
App Store Reviews
John Agudelo, 4 stars:
Awesome game. It just needs more maps.
Smoke110, 5 stars:
Great game, would be nice to have the option of selling back weapons that you no longer want . Great strategy game, great job