American Farmers Markets discovers local Farmers Markets across the United States. Through advanced location-based technology and an extensive Farmers Market database, American Farmers Markets guides users directly to organic, locally-grown, farm-fresh food.
Farmers Markets enhance and sustain your local community and landscape, providing a vibrant gathering place for purchasing fresh, local, healthy, organic, nutrient-dense food. Farmers markets are also unique junctures where farmers and shoppers can meet and discuss seasonal recipes and interesting products. Given the overwhelming benefits of Farmers Markets there's a downside. Farmers Markets are intrinsically hard to find.
- Geolocalized Information: updated exact locations of local Farmers Markets.
- In-app search: zero-in on your location and search for Farmers Markets near you.
- Crowdsource Information: send messages concerning inaccurate or incomplete information directly to the server. American Farmers Markets uses this information to consistently update its data base and provide the most accurate information possible.
- In-App Directions: obtain specific step by step directions from your location to the Farmers Market of your choice.
- Badges and Social Media: check-in at any listed Farmers Market and American Farmers Market monitors your activity. Badges will be unlocked as your activity increases. American Farmers Markets also allows you to instantly update your favorite social media sites, encouraging others to embrace a healthy, environmentally-conscious lifestyle.
- Market Schedule: view updated schedules for each Farmers Market.
Using American Farmers Markets will increase your health, help sustain the environment, and make shopping more invigorating and informative.